- Sponsored by: BitcoinPerpetual.com
- 1.) logintmall.com
- 2.) pagestmall.com
- Pareto Optimality
- Feb 4-6, 2013: "Regenerate Young"
- February 3, 2016: "Genetic Cycling"
- July 12, 2012: Stem Cell Research Debate Over, Emb...
- Sirt1/AMPK : a time-stamped history (real tweets)
- My METFORMIN (Take 2x Day/Dreamt)
- Sound for Stem/DNA Implications
- #HCR - Trump: "Everybody Has Insurance"
Dream: "There is no time"
|Tweets by @Lifespanio||Tweets by @AgingSciTalks||Tweets by @genome_gov|
Dream: Cancer Caused By the Presence of 3; 1 Halugenic, Invent Control 7 for Halugenic - "rinig" (Listen/Hear) Water/Genome
ImmInst Active Topics
Comments for Fight Aging!
- ► 2020 (17)
- ► 2019 (32)
- ▼ 2018 (22)
- ► 2016 (42)
https://www.namepros.com/threads/fakecoronavirus-com.1180344/ Five arrested for faking coronavirus infection in Abuja ht...
Go Daphnia! Does genome size matter? this water flea has 8000 more genes than human http://bit.ly/hYpD2H #genome— Juliana A (@Symbiologica) February 4, 2011
In 1900 the average lifespan in the US was 47.— Quirky Facts (@QuirkFacts) February 22, 2015
Regardless whether you put #aging out of your mind or not you're going to continue to age until it becomes a problem. Instead of putting it out of your mind until the problem's at your doorstep why not try to reverse it? Indeed biogerontology & biomedical gerontology are on it.— Zena O'Brien #GeneralStrike (@ZenaMOBrien) January 10, 2019
pic.twitter.com/KHwpVKfIt9— Elsevier Major Reference Works (@ElsevierMRW) December 9, 2019