"@Vinchieeeee: I have a mother , you have a mother , she has a mother , he has a mother , everybody have a mother . Hahahahaha"— AliciaChew (@aliciachew97) February 5, 2013
Friday, February 28, 2014
Leprosy spreads by turning adult cells into stem cells: The bacteria that cause leprosy appear able to perform a... http://t.co/uoXFlvLZ— Stem Cell News (@mystemcellnews) January 21, 2013
Finished heart switches stem cells off: Scientists from the Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research in ... http://t.co/1uN0Esdq— Stem Cell News (@mystemcellnews) July 16, 2012
Monday, February 24, 2014
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Dream: Cancer caused by Presence 3, 1 halugenic, invent control 7 for halugenic= "rinig" (Listen/hear) water genome
Breast milk found to contain 30% pluripotent stem cells. I know. Amazing! http://t.co/NMQJ1z7qE8— PreNatal Pilates (@PreNatalPilates) August 9, 2013
Dream: "Cancer caused by Presence 3, 1 Halugenic, invent control 7 for Halugenic, 'rinig '= Listen/Hear Genome, Water"
Aug 29, 2016 pH-responsive DNA capsules release QD loads Researchers at the Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology at The Hebrew Univers...
- ► 2016 (42)
- reversing must stop well before becomes scary erra...
- Aubrey De Grey
- Embryonic Issues
- A Process Theology: Metformin & Sirt1
- "MacroPHage" - fav bio term since young
- Dream: Is that PH 7?
- It's Epigenetics Dummy
- January 31, 2013 - "Fountain of Youth" released as...
- Sirt1 < --- > AMPK
- Goat's Rue (plant) = Breastmilk / 30% stem cells
- Goat's Rue (flower) = Metformin
- Goat's Rue is THE TREE OF LIFE
- ▼ February (14)
Journal of the American Medical Association
American Diabetes Association
American Heart Association
National Cancer Institute
- What is the `Opportunity Cost`?
- Dream: "You're not doing enough for Biological Sciences"
- Dream: "You're not doing enough for Infectious Diseases"
- Study: Diabetes drug affecting fish in Lake Michigan
- U.S. Company Sends Vladimir Putin "Anti-Aging" Pill SeroVital®.
- Does Death Exist?: Life Is Forever, Says Theory