- Sponsored by: WNFTs.com
- 1.) logintmall.com
- 2.) pagestmall.com
- Pareto Optimality
- Feb 4-6, 2013: "Regenerate Young"
- February 3, 2016: "Genetic Cycling"
- July 12, 2012: Stem Cell Research Debate Over, Emb...
- Sirt1/AMPK : a time-stamped history (real tweets)
- My METFORMIN (Take 2x Day/Dreamt)
- Sound for Stem/DNA Implications
- #HCR - Trump: "Everybody Has Insurance"
Dream: "There is no time"
|Tweets by @Lifespanio||Tweets by @AgingSciTalks||Tweets by @genome_gov|
Dream: Cancer Caused By the Presence of 3; 1 Halugenic, Invent Control 7 for Halugenic - "rinig" (Listen/Hear) Water/Genome
ImmInst Active Topics
Comments for Fight Aging!
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Sunday, August 25, 2019
Monday, August 19, 2019
Friday, August 16, 2019
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition! (سورة الحج, Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #73)
Saturday, August 10, 2019
Sunday, August 4, 2019
“The devil is in the data!” And this recent @statnews article reveals how NCATS’ #BiomedicalData Translator program is helping researchers find connections between multiple datasets that had not previously been associated with each other. https://t.co/b52DBdSdbr via @statnews— NCATS (@ncats_nih_gov) August 1, 2019
- ► 2020 (17)
- The Ouroboros - Dream: "Remember Your Dream becaus...
- What if aging weren’t inevitable, but a curable di...
- Longevity Escape Velocity
- Undoing Aging
- Dream Reiterations: Crustaceans (“You need to ADD ...
- Daphnia (Dreams): "Is that PH 7?"
- Biomedical Data Translator program
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2018 (22)
- ► 2016 (42)
https://www.namepros.com/threads/fakecoronavirus-com.1180344/ Five arrested for faking coronavirus infection in Abuja ht...
Go Daphnia! Does genome size matter? this water flea has 8000 more genes than human http://bit.ly/hYpD2H #genome— Juliana A (@Symbiologica) February 4, 2011
In 1900 the average lifespan in the US was 47.— Quirky Facts (@QuirkFacts) February 22, 2015
Regardless whether you put #aging out of your mind or not you're going to continue to age until it becomes a problem. Instead of putting it out of your mind until the problem's at your doorstep why not try to reverse it? Indeed biogerontology & biomedical gerontology are on it.— Zena O'Brien #GeneralStrike (@ZenaMOBrien) January 10, 2019
pic.twitter.com/KHwpVKfIt9— Elsevier Major Reference Works (@ElsevierMRW) December 9, 2019