Cure: It's Enzymes-Based
- @xcpnodes | email@example.com | 1-732-470-0448
- Feb 4-6, 2013: "Regenerate Young"
- February 3, 2016: "Genetic Cycling"
- July 12, 2012: Stem Cell Research Debate Over, Emb...
- Sirt1/AMPK : a time-stamped history (real tweets)
- Sound for Stem/DNA Implications
- #HCR - Trump: "Everybody Has Insurance"
Dream: Cancer Caused By the Presence of 3; 1 Halugenic, Invent Control 7 for Halugenic - "rinig" (Listen/Hear) Water/Genome
ImmInst Active Topics
Comments for Fight Aging!
Saturday, June 25, 2016
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Monday, June 13, 2016
Friday, June 3, 2016
Sound-like bubbles whizzing around in DNA are essential to life / DNA has sound to water - we need a "Water Genome" (Daphnia)
"The sound waves in DNA are not your ordinary sounds waves. They have a frequency of a few terahertz or a billion times higher than a human or a dog can hear!" Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-06-sound-like-whizzing-dna-essential-life.html#jCp
- Dream: Cancer Caused By Presence 3, 1 Halugenic, Invent Control 7 for Halugenic=rinig(Listen/hear) Genome, Water http://www.healthaim.com/exclusive-professor-klaas-wynne-decoding-dna-sound-bubbles-human-life/57973#comment-2711666176
..dynamics of the solvating water molecules is slowed down by about a factor of 20 compared with the bulk
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
German researchers on Wednesday presented a Trojan horse method of attacking cancer, sneaking virus impersonators into the human body to unleash an anti-tumour immune offensive. Tested in only three people so far, the treatment claims to be the latest advance in immunotherapy, which aims to rouse the body's own immune army against disease.
- ► 2019 (32)
- ► 2018 (22)
- ▼ June (5)
https://www.namepros.com/threads/fakecoronavirus-com.1180344/ Five arrested for faking coronavirus infection in Abuja ht...
Go Daphnia! Does genome size matter? this water flea has 8000 more genes than human http://bit.ly/hYpD2H #genome— Juliana A (@Symbiologica) February 4, 2011
In 1900 the average lifespan in the US was 47.— Quirky Facts (@QuirkFacts) February 22, 2015
Regardless whether you put #aging out of your mind or not you're going to continue to age until it becomes a problem. Instead of putting it out of your mind until the problem's at your doorstep why not try to reverse it? Indeed biogerontology & biomedical gerontology are on it.— Zena O'Brien #GeneralStrike (@ZenaMOBrien) January 10, 2019
pic.twitter.com/KHwpVKfIt9— Elsevier Major Reference Works (@ElsevierMRW) December 9, 2019