- ► 2021 (16)
- ► 2020 (17)
- ► 2019 (32)
- ► 2018 (22)
- alcohol vs. resistance/immunology
- Sign the metformin government human trial petition!
- SIRT1 & Curcumin
- SIRT1 & Telomerase
- Resveratol and Metformin (SIRT1/AMPK)
- Aging has already been found to be reversed, so th...
- - ENZYMES BASED, mustard [curcumin/turmeric], stud...
- All tweets AROS & SIRT1
- listen/hear water genome (Daphnia) - Is that PH 7?
- Shinya Yamanaka @SomaticStemCell after all 10 year...
- sex wins
- untrue = before and after blastocyst/implantation ...
- 2 years ago to date the molecular #FountainOfYouth...
- A First: Genetic Cycling (Regenerate Young)
- ▼ February (15)
Go Daphnia! Does genome size matter? this water flea has 8000 more genes than human http://bit.ly/hYpD2H #genome— Juliana A (@Symbiologica) February 4, 2011
In 1900 the average lifespan in the US was 47.— Quirky Facts (@QuirkFacts) February 22, 2015
Regardless whether you put #aging out of your mind or not you're going to continue to age until it becomes a problem. Instead of putting it out of your mind until the problem's at your doorstep why not try to reverse it? Indeed biogerontology & biomedical gerontology are on it.— Zena O'Brien #GeneralStrike (@ZenaMOBrien) January 10, 2019
pic.twitter.com/KHwpVKfIt9— Elsevier Major Reference Works (@ElsevierMRW) December 9, 2019