Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Accelerated senescence of cord blood endothelial progenitor cells in premature neonates is driven by SIRT1 decreased expression.
- ► 2021 (16)
- ► 2020 (17)
- ► 2019 (32)
- ► 2018 (22)
- ► 2016 (42)
- #16 --> #1 Pirates win walk-off Josh Harrison
- "I know that love gives you more than what it take...
- Aubrey De Grey
- Sirt1 & Metformin some of the older tweets collected
- NEVER !
- Sirt1 More
- Father's Day 2014
- Accelerated senescence of cord blood endothelial p...
- Sirt1: A protein required for integrity of induced...
- Sirt1: Secret to healthy ageing unlocked!
- Insulin-Metformin Combo Tied to Poorer Survival in...
- Adoptive T Cell Therapy beats cancer
- ▼ June (12)
Go Daphnia! Does genome size matter? this water flea has 8000 more genes than human http://bit.ly/hYpD2H #genome— Juliana A (@Symbiologica) February 4, 2011
In 1900 the average lifespan in the US was 47.— Quirky Facts (@QuirkFacts) February 22, 2015
Regardless whether you put #aging out of your mind or not you're going to continue to age until it becomes a problem. Instead of putting it out of your mind until the problem's at your doorstep why not try to reverse it? Indeed biogerontology & biomedical gerontology are on it.— Zena O'Brien #GeneralStrike (@ZenaMOBrien) January 10, 2019
pic.twitter.com/KHwpVKfIt9— Elsevier Major Reference Works (@ElsevierMRW) December 9, 2019