"@Vinchieeeee: I have a mother , you have a mother , she has a mother , he has a mother , everybody have a mother . Hahahahaha"— AliciaChew (@aliciachew97) February 5, 2013
- ► 2021 (16)
- ► 2020 (17)
- ► 2019 (32)
- ► 2018 (22)
- ► 2016 (42)
- reversing must stop well before becomes scary erratic
- Aubrey De Grey
- Embryonic Issues
- A Process Theology: Metformin & Sirt1
- "MacroPHage" - fav bio term since young
- Dream: Is that PH 7?
- It's Epigenetics Dummy
- January 31, 2013 - "Fountain of Youth" released as...
- Sirt1 < --- > AMPK
- Goat's Rue (plant) = Breastmilk / 30% stem cells
- Goat's Rue (flower) = Metformin
- Goat's Rue is THE TREE OF LIFE
- ▼ February (14)
https://www.namepros.com/threads/fakecoronavirus-com.1180344/ Five arrested for faking coronavirus infection in Abuja ht...
Go Daphnia! Does genome size matter? this water flea has 8000 more genes than human http://bit.ly/hYpD2H #genome— Juliana A (@Symbiologica) February 4, 2011
In 1900 the average lifespan in the US was 47.— Quirky Facts (@QuirkFacts) February 22, 2015
Regardless whether you put #aging out of your mind or not you're going to continue to age until it becomes a problem. Instead of putting it out of your mind until the problem's at your doorstep why not try to reverse it? Indeed biogerontology & biomedical gerontology are on it.— Zena O'Brien #GeneralStrike (@ZenaMOBrien) January 10, 2019
pic.twitter.com/KHwpVKfIt9— Elsevier Major Reference Works (@ElsevierMRW) December 9, 2019