@holisticmd Personalized #Medicine for #Cancer Fact or Fiction? http://t.co/XUoFADdk. # health #epigenetics #genetics #genomics— Science in Society (@ISISscience) April 2, 2012
Dream: Cancer Caused By the Presence of 3; 1 Halugenic, Invent Control 7 for Halugenic - "rinig" (Listen/Hear) Water/Genome
Search This Blog
ImmInst Active Topics
Comments for Fight Aging!
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2021 (16)
- ► 2020 (17)
- ► 2019 (32)
- ► 2018 (22)
- ► 2016 (42)
- Dream: Not #Semination , #Fertilization but less 5...
- Because if there's one thing we know, 79 year olds...
- "No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody...
- BONE MARROW Wins ( Immunotherapy )
- *Edit* Correction - Dream: Do you have a problem w...
- “Embryonic Stem Cells … Can’t Treat Cancer” http:/...
- @holisticmd Personalized #Medicine for #Cancer Fac...
- http://t.co/6wfjoo4mjY #NIH DREAM:( #SIRT1) #METFO...
- Metformin + Resveratol = SIRT1
- We've known for years that adding metformin h...
- February 6, 2013
- SIRT1 protein is required for integrity of induced...
- Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells Treat Diabetes htt...
- SIRT3 - "Fountain of Youth" ( February 5, 2013)
- some dreams
- ▼ October (17)
Proud to announce the release of the Encyclopedia of Biomedical Gerontology, edited by professor Suresh Rattan. #gerontology, #aginghttps://t.co/fLsaMqQJxW
Go Daphnia! Does genome size matter? this water flea has 8000 more genes than human http://bit.ly/hYpD2H #genome— Juliana A (@Symbiologica) February 4, 2011
In 1900 the average lifespan in the US was 47.— Quirky Facts (@QuirkFacts) February 22, 2015
Regardless whether you put #aging out of your mind or not you're going to continue to age until it becomes a problem. Instead of putting it out of your mind until the problem's at your doorstep why not try to reverse it? Indeed biogerontology & biomedical gerontology are on it.— Zena O'Brien #GeneralStrike (@ZenaMOBrien) January 10, 2019
pic.twitter.com/KHwpVKfIt9— Elsevier Major Reference Works (@ElsevierMRW) December 9, 2019
Post a Comment