- Sponsored by: WNFTs.com
- 1.) logintmall.com
- 2.) pagestmall.com
- Pareto Optimality
- Feb 4-6, 2013: "Regenerate Young"
- February 3, 2016: "Genetic Cycling"
- July 12, 2012: Stem Cell Research Debate Over, Emb...
- Sirt1/AMPK : a time-stamped history (real tweets)
- My METFORMIN (Take 2x Day/Dreamt)
- Sound for Stem/DNA Implications
- #HCR - Trump: "Everybody Has Insurance"
Dream: "There is no time"
|Tweets by @Lifespanio||Tweets by @AgingSciTalks||Tweets by @genome_gov|
Dream: Cancer Caused By the Presence of 3; 1 Halugenic, Invent Control 7 for Halugenic - "rinig" (Listen/Hear) Water/Genome
ImmInst Active Topics
Comments for Fight Aging!
Monday, February 22, 2016
Curcumin as therapeutics for the treatment of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma by activating SIRT1. http://t.co/io5m77j9Yv— OTOdocs (@OTO_docs) August 25, 2015
Curcumin treatment attenuates ischemic stroke-induced brain injury via activation of SIRT1. https://t.co/0qkCTA4FWD— Totalhealth ng (@mytotalhealthng) December 10, 2015
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Aging has already been found to be reversed, so that means.. ( unacceptable, Biomedical Gerontology the forefront)
On average 150'000 people die on Earth every day. 100'000 from old age. So old age is by far the biggest killer out there.— Anthony Cooke (@AntSaysThis) August 30, 2015
@brightwe for example if someone dying of old age isn't viewed as a catastrophic event, but if 100,000 die horribly for no reason, that is.— Andy (@ajteevan) April 29, 2012
Cancer causing Alkalis are found above 7.0 pH. Life is found below 7.0 pH. Life burns Raw Enzymes (acids) and disposes of alkalis (waste).— ROGER BEZANIS (@RogerBezanis) July 27, 2013
- interactive dream, I decided to ask for cure for cancer they said VINEGAR but not for all cancers, new cancers given to our Earth intentionally not cured yet
Saturday, February 20, 2016
Active regulator of SIRT1 is required for ribosome biogenesis and function http://t.co/ns9pmPdNlB Active regulator of SIRT1 (AROS) binds ...— Fabrice Leclerc (@rnomics) March 6, 2013
Friday, February 19, 2016
Friday, February 5, 2016
And thanks to @SomaticStemCell for retweeting too - and anyone else who is out there sharing our tweets and resources. Have a great weekend— EuroStemCell (@eurostemcell) September 28, 2012
Thursday, February 4, 2016
- ► 2020 (17)
- ► 2019 (32)
- ► 2018 (22)
- alcohol vs. resistance/immunology
- Sign the metformin government human trial petition!
- SIRT1 & Curcumin
- SIRT1 & Telomerase
- Resveratol and Metformin (SIRT1/AMPK)
- Aging has already been found to be reversed, so th...
- - ENZYMES BASED, mustard [curcumin/turmeric], stud...
- All tweets AROS & SIRT1
- listen/hear water genome (Daphnia) - Is that PH 7?
- Shinya Yamanaka @SomaticStemCell after all 10 year...
- sex wins
- untrue = before and after blastocyst/implantation ...
- 2 years ago to date the molecular #FountainOfYouth...
- A First: Genetic Cycling (Regenerate Young)
- ▼ February (15)
https://www.namepros.com/threads/fakecoronavirus-com.1180344/ Five arrested for faking coronavirus infection in Abuja ht...
Go Daphnia! Does genome size matter? this water flea has 8000 more genes than human http://bit.ly/hYpD2H #genome— Juliana A (@Symbiologica) February 4, 2011
In 1900 the average lifespan in the US was 47.— Quirky Facts (@QuirkFacts) February 22, 2015
Regardless whether you put #aging out of your mind or not you're going to continue to age until it becomes a problem. Instead of putting it out of your mind until the problem's at your doorstep why not try to reverse it? Indeed biogerontology & biomedical gerontology are on it.— Zena O'Brien #GeneralStrike (@ZenaMOBrien) January 10, 2019
pic.twitter.com/KHwpVKfIt9— Elsevier Major Reference Works (@ElsevierMRW) December 9, 2019